Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What? Two Days in a Row? Obviously I am lulling you into a renewed sense of blog security only so that when I inevitably fall back on my lackadaisical blogging ways your heart will be crushed all the more heavily.

After writing that title, filling in this box seems a bit redundant.

But I will do it anyway!

Today is Wednesday and technically I could go home from school right now but because I am AWESOME, I am staying til the end of class time to run a center for the late friends.  I will pretend like I am only doing it as a sacrifice to prove my everlasting love for my dear mother, but really it's because I had so much fun running this center this morning with the early group.  It was like a 1.5 hour hang out party time with my 5 year old homies. Mostly cuz all I have to do is give them their paper to finish coloring the project they started yesterday, and then I just chat at them and tell them how good a job they are doing for the next 10 min. Also this morning I had Mom's camera so I started taking pictures of each kid making a funny face, which is a good way to make both yourself and small children VERY. HAPPY.  It was awesome.  So.  Off to do that for another 1.5 hours.  Gosh life is SO HAAAAAARD amiright?

3 comments:

Celia said...

I am lulled.

Becca said...

don't do it.

the captcha phrase for me is "thins not" and i think blogger is making a fat joke at me.

Katy said...

yeah i trained my captcha to find the deepest fears and insecurities of my commentators and exploit them. it's all part of the service hereabouts.