Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh boy oh boy

Okay so you guys, what is the thing that always gets me back to blogging?  If your answer was Bookbinding Classes then dang you are sooooooo correct.  Next week I get to do another class (with that much beloved British gent, Don Etherington) on cloth and leather restoration!  And what is TRULY exclamation point-worthy is that it is going to be in San Francisco!  So I get to take BART into the city everyday and do fancy conservation shenanigans and return to the loving bosom of my family every night, TV watching schedule wholly un-messed with.  We have to be thankful for the really important things in life, right?  Right.

So, this morning found Mom and I going on a screwed-up-leather-book scavenger hunt throughout Berkeley, Oakland, and the East Bay.  Shocker of all shockers, the luckiest strike was a a random thrift store in Lafayette!   (wow seriously I need to lay off the exclamation points yeah? gosh) I bought um about a kajillion books that were sad and needed my tender attentions.  That sounded a little bit gross and creepy?  Maybe? Maybe I should be more professional to my books.  My clients.  My book clients.  Um.  Well now Dad is eating tagalongs and reading over my shoulder so I think that is my signal to skedaddle from the bloggin times.

3 comments:

Coach Vaughn said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the maximum number of exclamation points allowed in a single blog post, so don't worry. You were well below the limit.

Christy said...

Want a punk Dad is.
I love it when you blog.
I love you.
!

Karen said...

I just LOVE it when you blog.