Monday, February 27, 2012

school post

You guys I decided that if I were goin to get back in the bloggin' game it would be most fortuitous to do it from mom's kindergarten classroom, because I have had some real good luck blogging here before.  Also, because I am just sitting here right now so um why not?  Anyway. Some things:
1)I have a job now!  Well, I sort of have TWO jobs actually, but only one of them is above-board if you know what I mean.  Which is to say, I get to babysit some kids from church 2x a week, so that is a source of delight and also income. But in a more Jobby job job way, I am also currently employed by Mt Diable Unified friggin' School District!  I get to be the 1-to-1 aide for a little guy in Mom's class.  So, I come and sit by him and reiterate directions and keep him focused, and it is awesome.  We get to go to Speech, and Resource, and OT, and all the ladies in charge of those things are super nice and it's really fun and interesting.  To conclude: it is fun to have people give me monies, and it is fun when in return for that they only want me to do nice fun fulfilling things. 
2)Oh snap I actually gotta go now.  Because I am such a classy grown up lady-about-town that I am going to go MEET A FRIEND for LUNCH. ...I don't know why that sounds like such a grown up thing to me, is that weird?  It's like when you're really little and you feel like being an adult is typified by Going to the Bank, to me being a Classy Young Lady means Going To Lunch With Friend(s).  So.  In other words, I HAVE ARRIVED.

3 comments:

Megan said...

You didn't need to go to lunch to be a Classy Young Lady. You already were. Tell me, how is it being employed? Do you recommend it?

Christy said...

AWESOME. what did you eat?

Jennifer Ricks said...

Sweet! I'm glad the job finally worked out!