Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Things About Life

Hey so you guys, tomorrow I am starting a new job, and I am afraid that I will be so intimidated and tired and busy from it that I will forget all the things that make life pretty okay right now. So um here is a list:

1)Ivanhoe: King of Novels, and Novel of Kings. Seriously you
guys, Sir Walter Scott is the shiz. Just give him like 50 pages to warm up and then it is AWESOME. Once you get through all the "Oh man Saxons vs. Normans, am I right?" shenanigans and a pretty boring jousting tournament suddenly it is like maidens being abducted and Templars being wicked and everybody being all anti-Semitic up in here but in such charming, dated ways...it's just a real good time.







2)This song, for quiet times.

3)This song, for intense rocking times (and having the music video that looks like what a group of boys submits to the ward talent show as a joke... just watch it til you get to the white rat, ok? You can make it that far at least. I really do love the song though--it is the Real Deal.)

4)Getting life-coached by Kyle. You guys, Kyle is a really awesome life coach, and even though I have so far only completed one of the goals we made for this week, I know that he is going to help me achieve my dreams in the long run!! (also I'm sorry I did not do some of my goals Kyle... I'll explain in our next session)

5)Um going to bed? Yes that is a good thing. Mmmm.

7 comments:

Anna said...

You are a fabulous co-worker! ;)

TA Demings said...

What is this job? And who is this life coach?
I need you in my life.

ps. I listened to My Coco and thought of you. And still thinking of you now.

wsb said...

you would

Anonymous said...

Enternal Love: Grab hold of the utmost love, gaze upos its eternaty. Passionate images enclose you in a dream. Chosing illusion over reality. Dreams over life. Pleasure over freedom. Your desires take hold where you're sheltered. Only to get a glimps of a healing wish. Leaving unheard echoes behind. Waiting for the miracle that will embrace your soul. You're touched by the unblemished angel. Your ambitious heart is betrayed, lost and wretched. Invisible to the eye,
controling over your mind, Precious memories will stay at ease. Intertwined into a collapsed promise. Only to remember your unconditional detemination. So the fragile body has warmth.

http://forbiddenregrets.blogspot.com

-Real Diary of my life with Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety Disorders. There's two worlds, ours...then thiers. I'm tired of hiding the dark side.

mohamad said...

hello
i am from iran
your weblog is good
من انگلیسی زیاد بلد نیستم

mohamad said...

hello
i am from iran
your weblog is good
من انگلیسی زیاد بلد نیستم

mohamad said...

hello
i am from iran
your weblog is good
من انگلیسی زیاد بلد نیستم