Monday, April 23, 2012

What. The. What.  I know there has been shiz about 'blogger's new look' popping up here and there but now the change is here and it weirds me the heck out.
ANYWAY.

Things that are good that have happened to me lately:
I got to pet a baby goat.  It was EXACTLY as wonderful as I always dreamed.  I subsequently had a dream that school was having an Adopt-A-Baby-Goat event and I was trying SO HARD to convince Mom that we should do it.  The goat was at the Smith Family Farm in Brentwood where we went on a field trip.  It was FABULOUS.  Also it made me want to live on a farm, even more than I already did.  So, you know, DANG.  There were beehives and goats and peacocks and a calf and 2 donkeys and chickens and greenhouse of herbs...basically  just all the nice things you can think of.  Also the kids LOVED IT and what really is more adorable than nice little kids holding baby chicks and bunnies?  NOTHING IN THIS WORLD.  That is the answer.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Imagine my happiness at discovering a post on your blog!?!

Kaity said...

wait. so do you actually have a pet goat. don't like to me. i need this katy.