Thursday, June 27, 2013

May Video and Sundry

Finally got around to making a May video! It is extra long because we went to Disneyland when we thought Danny had cancer again, and I could not sell the happiest place on earth short.

So now it is the end of June.  School ended, which was fantastic, then I had the flu and strep throat for a week, which was not fantastic, and now I have started school of my own, on my way to getting a teaching credential through CSU East Bay.  The pros: campus is less than five minutes from my house! The cons: school! Homework! Reading assignments!  Also because I was so out of it with illness I was in total denial about school starting so I didn't order my books last week like I should have, so now I am suffering from the looming dread of having like 10 chapters of combined reading for all my classes due next week and no chance of any books getting to me until MAYBE Monday at the most early.  I forgot what being a student was like-- turns out I was really okay with not having this kind of stress in my life! Oh well.  Pros about life in general: got to be apart of Ashley's lovely wedding last weekend (once I was no longer strep contagious) and spend the weekend with Becca and Celia; today after school I get to drive up to Tahoe and join the rest of the fam for the weekend (Dad stayed back with me, but everyone else left Tuesday! Jealousy.); my dearest darling Whitney is home from her mission so now I get to plan how I will save my pennies that I am no longer earning on a flight to Wisconsin to kiss attack her; my lovely local friend Tara is ALSO just starting back at school so we are already planning weekly Panera study parties (finally I can be the punk kid bumming off their free wifi!).  Ok well gotta go freak out about how I'm NOT doing the reading for my equity and diversity class, peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ΤΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΕΤΑΡΤΗΣ 8/1/2014 ΤΟΥ ΕΙΔΙΚΟΥ γυμνασιου επαγγελματικου ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΑΙΓΑΛΕΩ
Α2
1 ΩΡΑ ΧΡΗΣΗ Η/Υ
2 ΩΡΑ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
3 ΩΡΑ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑ
4 ΩΡΑ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΙΚΗ
5 ΩΡΑ ΘΡΗΣΚΕΥΤΙΚΑ
6 ΩΡΑ ΓΕΩΓΡΑΦΙΑ