Tuesday, April 30, 2013

March video

Oh my goodness.  So, life got kind of touch and go there for a while you guys, but I am back! This video (which is yeah about a month late goooooosh) features loooooots of Joyce and Lydia, with special guests Ruby and Becca showing up at the end during their Spring Break trip!  Seriously though it is like 95% babies up in this video, which I guess is a pretty accurate representation of how I spend my life.  I mean come on given the chance, wouldn't you?

Updates from the front:

So like two hours ago I sent in my application for a teaching credential program.  It starts at the end of June and only takes one year to finish.  In other good news, it's at Cal State East Bay, which has a satellite campus literally less than 5 minutes from my house.  Pretty sweet deal, yeah?  It's taken me over a month to get all the application gear together--letters of recommendation, TB test, fingerprint clearance, essay, transcripts, and oh yeah TWO STANDARDIZED TESTS. And an interview, which was scheduled for the same day as the bigger of the tests so I didn't even have time to worry about it!  So, we'll see what happens.  This time next year I could be gearing up for graduation and getting ready to be A Real Teacher.  Whaaaaaaaaaat.


5 comments:

Jennifer Ricks said...

SWEET PLAN!

Karen said...

I want the video to be 3 times longer!!

Christy said...

Why space mountain Why???!!!!!

PS- that was fab. LOVED Dad being funny about donut holes. Reminded me of when Dad used to be funny.

Becca said...

made me so sad to not be there!

Kaity said...

this is fantastic. i am so proud of you.