Friday, February 1, 2013

Um so after seeing Kyle's awesome movie of parts of 2012 I thought I would try to copy him and do a video of 2013--there's supposed to be a 1 second clip of video from every day.  So, obviously I had to cheat, because sometimes I needed like 2 or 3 seconds to really capture the awesome, so just be cool mkay? Oh and so also 2013 isn't over [UGH this year is taking FOREVER amiright?], but I thought I could show it off at monthly intervals? If you watch closely you will catch a peek of my most colorful student in his natural environment! Oh and sorry that the quality is beyond awful....I'm just pretending to know what I am doing here.

4 comments:

Christy said...

That was awesome! Space Mtn Space Mtn Space Mtn! OOOHHHHHH I wish I was still there.....thanks for breaking my heart and reminding me.....this comment is very bi polar....

Katy said...

So fabulous to see the moments I remember and the fun times so far.....(mom)

Kyle said...

Awesome! So far so good for this year. I'm glad you cheated. 1 second just doesn't capture everything.

Becca said...

I love Dad singing!