Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Thought I Was Dead, Didn't You?

Well, that's okay.  It's sort of my fault, being all neglectful and whatnot.  So I thought I would dive back into the world of telling my life to the Internet by showing you pictures of what I've been doing since Mom has been off galavanting to Utah and I am left to my own devices:

Remember that t shirt quilt I started like a year ago, and has been sitting rolled up under my bed ever since?  Yeah well I didn't either but then I did and now I'm finishing that bid'ness.

Mom has recently developed an addiction to spray paint, which I am carrying on in her absence.  Soon these brightly colored boxes (and their similarly primary-colored brethren) will be full of pencils, crayons, and glue sticks and gracing the tables of D-2.  And if the little Kindergarten angels amuse themselves by chipping off the paint, SO HELP ME.

Scanning slides.  Soooooo many slides!  I've got Mom and Dad's mission photos done, and I'm maybe halfway done with the Jacobs selection, which honestly has been a pretty awesome job--and man oh man it JUST occurred to me that I can post some choice selections HERE. Adorable pics of Mom's First Birthday to follow!!

This is perhaps the most delicious bread ever baked by human hands?  Found the recipe on Pinterest, and I un-sarcastically NAILED IT.  I made some on Sunday and that's basically all Dad and I ate all day, so I figured why not, what's good on Sunday's good on Tuesday.
So um that about does it.  I'm off for a few hours of babysitting, which is good for variety, right? Right.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I remember that bread! I feel like I was a part of it.

Becca said...

gimmee summa dat breaaaad.